Australian and New Zealand Society of International Law: Call for Papers
25th Annual Conference of the Australian and New Zealand Society of International Law, Canberra, 29 June–1 July 2017
“Sustaining the International Legal Order in an Era of Rising Nationalism”
The 25th ANZSIL Annual Conference will take place from Thursday, 29 June, to Saturday, 1 July 2017 at Hotel QT Canberra, 1 London Circuit, Canberra, Australia.
The Conference Organising Committee invites proposals for papers to be presented at the conference, either individually, or as a panel.
Submission of Paper Proposals
Those proposing papers for presentation at the Conference should submit a single Word document comprised of:
an abstract of no more than 250 words (papers with extracts in excess of 250 words will not be considered);
a biographical note of no more than 200 words (for possible inclusion in the conference program); and
a one-page curriculum vitae.
Submission of Panel Proposals
Those proposing panels for presentation at the Conference should submit a single document comprised of:
a synopsis of no more than 250 words, explaining the rationale and theme of the panel; and
three or four paper proposal, including in each case the information requested above for paper proposals.
The information requested above should be submitted in a single Word document by email to the ANZSIL Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than Friday, 24 February 2017. Please include the heading on your email message ‘ANZSIL Conference 2017 Proposal: [Your Name]’.
The Conference Organising Committee aims to inform applicants of the outcome of their proposals by the end of March 2017.
Further information about the Conference, including program and registration details, will be available on the ANZSIL website at anzsil.org.au/events.
Last 5 posts by Professor Gentian Zyberi
- New Publication: Jan Arno Hessbruegge, Human Rights and Personal Self-Defense in International Law, Oxford University Press (2017) - February 21st, 2017
- CALL FOR PAPERS: “THE ROLE OF THE INTER-AMERICAN COURT OF HUMAN RIGHTS: JURISPRUDENCIAL ADVANCES AND NEW RESPONSES” Oslo, 15 May 2017 - February 20th, 2017
- Call for Papers: JTMS Summer/Fall 2017 Issue - February 17th, 2017
- Call for Papers: AsianSIL Interest Group on International Law in Domestic Courts, Deadline 23 April 2017 - February 16th, 2017
- iCourts and PluriCourts PhD Summer School on International Law: Courts and Contexts, 26 June - 30 June 2017 - February 15th, 2017