Call for Papers: 6th ASIANSIL BIENNIAL CONFERENCE (SEOUL, KOREA)
The 6th Biennial Conference of the Asian Society of International Law will take place in Seoul, Korea, from Friday 25 to Saturday 26 August 2017.
The conference will be hosted by the Korean Chapter of the Asian Society of International Law, together with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Korea.
The theme of the conference is “Asia and International Law in Times of Uncertainty”.
The conference will comprise an opening session, two plenary sessions featuring invited speakers, 25 parallel sessions (see the programme of the conference) and a closing session. The biennial conference will be preceded by a half-day workshop for junior scholars on Thursday, 24 August.
(a) PROGRAMME OF THE CONFERENCE <http://asiansil.org/media/Programme.pdf>;
(b) CALL FOR PAPERS FOR 2017 BIENNIAL CONFERENCE: Deadline 15 March 2017 <http://asiansil.org/media/Call_for_Papers_142017.pdf>;
(c) CALL FOR PAPERS FOR JUNIOR SCHOLARS WORKSHOP: Deadline 15 March 2017 <http://asiansil.org/media/Call_for_Papers_Junior_Scholars_Workshop.pdf>.
Registration will open in late January 2017.
Last 5 posts by Professor Gentian Zyberi
- New Publication: Jan Arno Hessbruegge, Human Rights and Personal Self-Defense in International Law, Oxford University Press (2017) - February 21st, 2017
- CALL FOR PAPERS: “THE ROLE OF THE INTER-AMERICAN COURT OF HUMAN RIGHTS: JURISPRUDENCIAL ADVANCES AND NEW RESPONSES” Oslo, 15 May 2017 - February 20th, 2017
- Call for Papers: JTMS Summer/Fall 2017 Issue - February 17th, 2017
- Call for Papers: AsianSIL Interest Group on International Law in Domestic Courts, Deadline 23 April 2017 - February 16th, 2017
- iCourts and PluriCourts PhD Summer School on International Law: Courts and Contexts, 26 June - 30 June 2017 - February 15th, 2017