Call for Papers: 6th ASIANSIL BIENNIAL CONFERENCE (SEOUL, KOREA)
The 6th Biennial Conference of the Asian Society of International Law will take place in Seoul, Korea, from Friday 25 to Saturday 26 August 2017.
The conference will be hosted by the Korean Chapter of the Asian Society of International Law, together with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Korea.
The theme of the conference is “Asia and International Law in Times of Uncertainty”.
The conference will comprise an opening session, two plenary sessions featuring invited speakers, 25 parallel sessions (see the programme of the conference) and a closing session. The biennial conference will be preceded by a half-day workshop for junior scholars on Thursday, 24 August.
(a) PROGRAMME OF THE CONFERENCE <http://asiansil.org/media/Programme.pdf>;
(b) CALL FOR PAPERS FOR 2017 BIENNIAL CONFERENCE: Deadline 15 March 2017 <http://asiansil.org/media/Call_for_Papers_142017.pdf>;
(c) CALL FOR PAPERS FOR JUNIOR SCHOLARS WORKSHOP: Deadline 15 March 2017 <http://asiansil.org/media/Call_for_Papers_Junior_Scholars_Workshop.pdf>.
Registration will open in late January 2017.
Last 5 posts by Professor Gentian Zyberi
- The use of armed force in Syria: getting from bad to worse? - April 15th, 2017
- CfP: Special Issue on the Relationship between International Human Rights Law and International Humanitarian Law, Guest Editors: Steven Dewulf and Katharine Fortin - April 12th, 2017
- The International Criminal Court Summer School 2017, 19-23 June 2017, NUI Galway, Ireland - April 11th, 2017
- Just published: Spring 2017 issue of the European Journal of Legal Studies - April 10th, 2017
- CALL FOR PAPERS: DEVELOPING A BENEFIT-COST FRAMEWORK FOR DATA POLICY GEORGE MASON UNIVERSITY ANTONIN SCALIA LAW SCHOOL with the FUTURE OF PRIVACY FORUM - April 7th, 2017