IntLawGrrls! 10th Birthday Conference, 3 March 2017, Dean Rusk International Law Center of the University of Georgia School of Law
The blog IntLawGrrls: voices on international law, policy, practice, will celebrate its first decade with “IntLawGrrls! 10th Birthday Conference” <http://law.uga.edu/intlawgrrls2016> on Friday, March 3, 2017. The daylong event will be held at the Dean Rusk International Law Center of the University of Georgia School of Law, which is hosting as part of its Georgia Women in Law Lead initiative.
Organizers Diane Marie Amann, Beth Van Schaack, Jaya Ramji-Nogales, and Kathleen A. Doty welcome paper proposals from academics, students, policymakers, and advocates, in English, French, or Spanish, on all topics in international, comparative, foreign, and transnational law and policy.
In addition to paper workshops, there will be at least one plenary panel, on “strategies to promote women’s participation in shaping international law and policy amid the global emergence of antiglobalism.”
The deadline for submissions will be January 1, 2017, though papers will be accepted on a rolling basis.
Thanks to the generosity of the Planethood Foundation, a fund will help defray travel expenses for a number of students or very-early-career persons whose papers are accepted.
Last 5 posts by Professor Gentian Zyberi
- Launch of the Global Campus Human Rights Journal (GCHRJ) - March 24th, 2017
- New issue of the Nordic Journal of Human Rights is out (Volume 35, Issue 1, 2017) - March 16th, 2017
- The Cambridge International and European Law Conference 2017, “Transforming Institutions”, 23-24 March 2017, University of Cambridge - March 12th, 2017
- Opportunity to Study Transatlantic Privacy Law in Amsterdam this Summer - March 1st, 2017
- Call for Papers: Hague Justice Journal on ICTY Legacy - February 28th, 2017