Call for Papers: ESIL Annual Conference, Naples, 7-9 September 2017
The 13th Annual Conference of the European Society of International Law will take place in Naples, Italy, on 7-9 September 2017. The conference will be hosted by the University of Naples Federico II, the oldest public university in the world.
The theme of the conference is “Global Public Goods, Global Commons and Fundamental Values: The Responses of International Law”. The Call for Papers is now open.
Deadline for submission of abstracts: 31 January 2017.
Further information is available on the ESIL website.
Last 5 posts by Professor Gentian Zyberi
- Leiden Summer School: 'International Humanitarian Law in Theory and Practice' - April 28th, 2017
- The use of armed force in Syria: getting from bad to worse? - April 15th, 2017
- CfP: Special Issue on the Relationship between International Human Rights Law and International Humanitarian Law, Guest Editors: Steven Dewulf and Katharine Fortin - April 12th, 2017
- The International Criminal Court Summer School 2017, 19-23 June 2017, NUI Galway, Ireland - April 11th, 2017
- Just published: Spring 2017 issue of the European Journal of Legal Studies - April 10th, 2017