Call for Papers: ESIL Annual Conference, Naples, 7-9 September 2017
The 13th Annual Conference of the European Society of International Law will take place in Naples, Italy, on 7-9 September 2017. The conference will be hosted by the University of Naples Federico II, the oldest public university in the world.
The theme of the conference is “Global Public Goods, Global Commons and Fundamental Values: The Responses of International Law”. The Call for Papers is now open.
Deadline for submission of abstracts: 31 January 2017.
Further information is available on the ESIL website.
Last 5 posts by Professor Gentian Zyberi
- Launch of the Global Campus Human Rights Journal (GCHRJ) - March 24th, 2017
- New issue of the Nordic Journal of Human Rights is out (Volume 35, Issue 1, 2017) - March 16th, 2017
- The Cambridge International and European Law Conference 2017, “Transforming Institutions”, 23-24 March 2017, University of Cambridge - March 12th, 2017
- Opportunity to Study Transatlantic Privacy Law in Amsterdam this Summer - March 1st, 2017
- Call for Papers: Hague Justice Journal on ICTY Legacy - February 28th, 2017