ADC-ICTY Annual Conference ‘Quo Vadis, International Criminal Law?’, 3 December, The Hague
The ADC-ICTY will be holding its Annual Conference on 3 December in The Hague.
The title of the conference is: ‘Quo Vadis, International Criminal Law? Current Challenges of Implementing International Humanitarian Law and International Criminal Law‘.
The topics of the Conference panels are:
– Positive Complementarity – National Jurisdictions and Effective Sanctions
– Transitional Justice: Experience of implementing ICL and IHL in Ukraine
– Relocated Justice: The Kosovo Specialist Chambers
– Non-Judicial Mechanisms as an Alternative or Complementary to International Criminal Proceedings
More information on the annual conference is available here: http://www.adc-icty.org/training.
Registration deadline: Friday 25 November 2016.
Last 5 posts by Professor Gentian Zyberi
- Launch of the Global Campus Human Rights Journal (GCHRJ) - March 24th, 2017
- New issue of the Nordic Journal of Human Rights is out (Volume 35, Issue 1, 2017) - March 16th, 2017
- The Cambridge International and European Law Conference 2017, “Transforming Institutions”, 23-24 March 2017, University of Cambridge - March 12th, 2017
- Opportunity to Study Transatlantic Privacy Law in Amsterdam this Summer - March 1st, 2017
- Call for Papers: Hague Justice Journal on ICTY Legacy - February 28th, 2017