New issue of the Oslo Law Review
A new issue of the Oslo Law Review has been published, with articles written by Euripides Rizos, Dina Townsend and Tone Wærstad.
Full text versions of the articles can be found on the journal’s webpage: www.jus.uio.no/oslaw.
Some details about the authors and the articles:
- Euripides Rizos (Lecturer, European University Cyprus), “The Consumer’s Right of Withdrawal in case of Payment with Bitcoins“.
- Dina Townsend (Doctoral Research Fellow, Department of Public and International Law, UiO), “The Place of Human Dignity in Environmental Adjudication“.
- Tone Wærstad (Post-doctoral fellow, Department of Private Law, UiO), “Harmonising Human Rights Law and Private International Law through the Ordre Public Reservation: the example of the Norwegian Regulation of the Recognition of Foreign Divorces“.
The next issue of Oslo Law Review will be published shortly. It contains articles by Michael Livingston (Rutgers) on “History, Memory, and the Problem of “Bad Laws“”, Halvard Haukeland Fredriksen and Magne Strandberg (Bergen) on “E-justice reform of Norwegian civil procedure?“, and Monika Lindbekk (Oslo) on “Inscribing Islamic Shari‘a in Egyptian Divorce Law“.
Last 5 posts by Professor Gentian Zyberi
- New Publication: Jan Arno Hessbruegge, Human Rights and Personal Self-Defense in International Law, Oxford University Press (2017) - February 21st, 2017
- CALL FOR PAPERS: “THE ROLE OF THE INTER-AMERICAN COURT OF HUMAN RIGHTS: JURISPRUDENCIAL ADVANCES AND NEW RESPONSES” Oslo, 15 May 2017 - February 20th, 2017
- Call for Papers: JTMS Summer/Fall 2017 Issue - February 17th, 2017
- Call for Papers: AsianSIL Interest Group on International Law in Domestic Courts, Deadline 23 April 2017 - February 16th, 2017
- iCourts and PluriCourts PhD Summer School on International Law: Courts and Contexts, 26 June - 30 June 2017 - February 15th, 2017