New issue of the Oslo Law Review
A new issue of the Oslo Law Review has been published, with articles written by Euripides Rizos, Dina Townsend and Tone Wærstad.
Full text versions of the articles can be found on the journal’s webpage: www.jus.uio.no/oslaw.
Some details about the authors and the articles:
- Euripides Rizos (Lecturer, European University Cyprus), “The Consumer’s Right of Withdrawal in case of Payment with Bitcoins“.
- Dina Townsend (Doctoral Research Fellow, Department of Public and International Law, UiO), “The Place of Human Dignity in Environmental Adjudication“.
- Tone Wærstad (Post-doctoral fellow, Department of Private Law, UiO), “Harmonising Human Rights Law and Private International Law through the Ordre Public Reservation: the example of the Norwegian Regulation of the Recognition of Foreign Divorces“.
The next issue of Oslo Law Review will be published shortly. It contains articles by Michael Livingston (Rutgers) on “History, Memory, and the Problem of “Bad Laws“”, Halvard Haukeland Fredriksen and Magne Strandberg (Bergen) on “E-justice reform of Norwegian civil procedure?“, and Monika Lindbekk (Oslo) on “Inscribing Islamic Shari‘a in Egyptian Divorce Law“.
Last 5 posts by Professor Gentian Zyberi
- Launch of the Global Campus Human Rights Journal (GCHRJ) - March 24th, 2017
- New issue of the Nordic Journal of Human Rights is out (Volume 35, Issue 1, 2017) - March 16th, 2017
- The Cambridge International and European Law Conference 2017, “Transforming Institutions”, 23-24 March 2017, University of Cambridge - March 12th, 2017
- Opportunity to Study Transatlantic Privacy Law in Amsterdam this Summer - March 1st, 2017
- Call for Papers: Hague Justice Journal on ICTY Legacy - February 28th, 2017