Upcoming BIICL Events
Annual Bingham Lecture
Spreading the Rule of Law: Mission Impossible?
Thursday 4 February 2016
17:45 (Registration from 17:00)
Gray’s Inn, 8 South Square, London WC1R 5ET
The Bingham Centre for the Rule of Law and Fountain Court Chambers are delighted to invite you to the third Annual Bingham Lecture.
To be chaired by Lord Neuberger, President of the UK Supreme Court, the event will take the form of a conversation on the internationalisation of the rule of law between:
– Justice Angelika Nussberger, the German Justice on the European Court of Human Rights and an expert in the countries of the former Soviet Union;
– Chris Stone, President of George Soros’ Open Society Foundations and former Guggenheim Professor of the Practice of Criminal Justice at Harvard University’s John F Kennedy School of Government; and
– Sir Jeffrey Jowell QC, who is stepping down as Director of the Bingham Centre after its first five years.
This event is free to attend.
To register and secure your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We expect this event to be oversubscribed so would suggest you book your place as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Tickets will be issued on a first come, first served basis.
Last 5 posts by Student Editor
- Newly Published Articles: Taylor & Francis Online - January 17th, 2016
- Newly published articles: Cambridge Journals Online - January 14th, 2016
- Call for Applications: Funded Internship at the ICJ - January 12th, 2016
- Call for Papers: Conference on Internet Commerce and Innovation - January 10th, 2016
- Call for Papers: Legal Scholarship Workshop at the University of Hong Kong - January 10th, 2016