EIUC Training Seminars: Human Rights and the Environment
The European Inter-University Centre for Human Rights and Democratisation has opened the call for application for the training seminar on Human Rights and the Environment: Synergies and Challenges, that will be held at EIUC’s premises in Venice-Lido, Italy on 21-23 November 2013.
The proposed training course aims at integrating environmental issues and their legal tools within a human rights framework, by involving Conservation Ecology experts side by side with internationally recognised academics and practitioners in the field of Human Rights, International Law and Environmental Law. Lectures, held in English, are conceived for an audience of graduates and practitioners who want to address human rights and the environment from a multi-disciplinary approach.
For more information: http://www.eiuc.org/hre
Last 5 posts by Student Editor
- Newly Published Articles: Taylor & Francis Online - January 17th, 2016
- Newly published articles: Cambridge Journals Online - January 14th, 2016
- Call for Applications: Funded Internship at the ICJ - January 12th, 2016
- Call for Papers: Conference on Internet Commerce and Innovation - January 10th, 2016
- Call for Papers: Legal Scholarship Workshop at the University of Hong Kong - January 10th, 2016