EIUC Training Seminars: Human Rights and the Environment
The European Inter-University Centre for Human Rights and Democratisation has opened the call for application for the training seminar on Human Rights and the Environment: Synergies and Challenges, that will be held at EIUC’s premises in Venice-Lido, Italy on 21-23 November 2013.
The proposed training course aims at integrating environmental issues and their legal tools within a human rights framework, by involving Conservation Ecology experts side by side with internationally recognised academics and practitioners in the field of Human Rights, International Law and Environmental Law. Lectures, held in English, are conceived for an audience of graduates and practitioners who want to address human rights and the environment from a multi-disciplinary approach.
For more information: http://www.eiuc.org/hre
Last 5 posts by Student Editor
- Antonio Cassese Summer School -Geneva- July 2015 - April 25th, 2015
- Job Opening: Hamad bin Khalifa University Law School, Qatar - April 23rd, 2015
- International Energy (IEA) legal interns - April 23rd, 2015
- ASIL Honors and Book Awards - April 23rd, 2015
- Calls For Papers: The First SELS Global Workshop for Junior Empirical-Legal Scholars - April 23rd, 2015