EIUC Training Seminars: Human Rights and the Environment
The European Inter-University Centre for Human Rights and Democratisation has opened the call for application for the training seminar on Human Rights and the Environment: Synergies and Challenges, that will be held at EIUC’s premises in Venice-Lido, Italy on 21-23 November 2013.
The proposed training course aims at integrating environmental issues and their legal tools within a human rights framework, by involving Conservation Ecology experts side by side with internationally recognised academics and practitioners in the field of Human Rights, International Law and Environmental Law. Lectures, held in English, are conceived for an audience of graduates and practitioners who want to address human rights and the environment from a multi-disciplinary approach.
For more information: http://www.eiuc.org/hre
Last 5 posts by Student Editor
- Recruiting a Professor of International Law: Hertie School of Governance, Berlin - December 19th, 2014
- Conference Announcement: In Pursuit of Pluralist Jurisprudence, Faculty of Law, National University of Singapore - December 19th, 2014
- New Research Fellow position in Business and Human Rights at BIICL - December 18th, 2014
- Call For Papers: Cahiers de droit europeen Conference on the General Principles of European Union Law - December 18th, 2014
- Recruiting for a new Internship position: Volterra Fietta - BIICL - December 18th, 2014