EIUC Training Seminars: Human Rights and the Environment
The European Inter-University Centre for Human Rights and Democratisation has opened the call for application for the training seminar on Human Rights and the Environment: Synergies and Challenges, that will be held at EIUC’s premises in Venice-Lido, Italy on 21-23 November 2013.
The proposed training course aims at integrating environmental issues and their legal tools within a human rights framework, by involving Conservation Ecology experts side by side with internationally recognised academics and practitioners in the field of Human Rights, International Law and Environmental Law. Lectures, held in English, are conceived for an audience of graduates and practitioners who want to address human rights and the environment from a multi-disciplinary approach.
For more information: http://www.eiuc.org/hre
Last 5 posts by Student Editor
- Newly published articles: International Journal of Discrimination and the Law - November 28th, 2015
- UN rights chief: suspension of NGOs in Burundi 'deeply regrettable' - November 26th, 2015
- Call for Papers: Interest Groups on Feminism and International Law and International Legal Theory - November 26th, 2015
- UN rights expert urges Nigeria to end unlawful evictions - November 24th, 2015
- Newly published articles: Asian Journal of International Law - November 24th, 2015