EIUC Training Seminars: Human Rights and the Environment
The European Inter-University Centre for Human Rights and Democratisation has opened the call for application for the training seminar on Human Rights and the Environment: Synergies and Challenges, that will be held at EIUC’s premises in Venice-Lido, Italy on 21-23 November 2013.
The proposed training course aims at integrating environmental issues and their legal tools within a human rights framework, by involving Conservation Ecology experts side by side with internationally recognised academics and practitioners in the field of Human Rights, International Law and Environmental Law. Lectures, held in English, are conceived for an audience of graduates and practitioners who want to address human rights and the environment from a multi-disciplinary approach.
For more information: http://www.eiuc.org/hre
Last 5 posts by Student Editor
- International Criminal Court: Four People Arrested for Witness Tampering - December 2nd, 2013
- ITLOS orders release of 'Arctic Sunrise' - December 2nd, 2013
- Journal of International Criminal Justice: new issue - December 1st, 2013
- Call For Papers: Transitional Justice and Civil Society: Learning from International Experience - November 29th, 2013
- New issue of Netherlands International Law Review - November 29th, 2013