EIUC Training Seminars: Human Rights and the Environment
The European Inter-University Centre for Human Rights and Democratisation has opened the call for application for the training seminar on Human Rights and the Environment: Synergies and Challenges, that will be held at EIUC’s premises in Venice-Lido, Italy on 21-23 November 2013.
The proposed training course aims at integrating environmental issues and their legal tools within a human rights framework, by involving Conservation Ecology experts side by side with internationally recognised academics and practitioners in the field of Human Rights, International Law and Environmental Law. Lectures, held in English, are conceived for an audience of graduates and practitioners who want to address human rights and the environment from a multi-disciplinary approach.
For more information: http://www.eiuc.org/hre
Last 5 posts by Student Editor
- Melbourne Doctoral Forum on Legal Theory: Call for Papers - July 30th, 2014
- European Court exposes illegal detention facilities linked to CIA's extraordinary rendition program in Poland - July 28th, 2014
- UN reports possible war crimes in Iraq - July 20th, 2014
- ESIL 10th Anniversary Conference: Vienna, 4-6 September 2014 - July 20th, 2014
- Newly published article(s) from the International & Comparative Law Quarterly - July 18th, 2014