EIUC Training Seminars: Human Rights and the Environment
The European Inter-University Centre for Human Rights and Democratisation has opened the call for application for the training seminar on Human Rights and the Environment: Synergies and Challenges, that will be held at EIUC’s premises in Venice-Lido, Italy on 21-23 November 2013.
The proposed training course aims at integrating environmental issues and their legal tools within a human rights framework, by involving Conservation Ecology experts side by side with internationally recognised academics and practitioners in the field of Human Rights, International Law and Environmental Law. Lectures, held in English, are conceived for an audience of graduates and practitioners who want to address human rights and the environment from a multi-disciplinary approach.
For more information: http://www.eiuc.org/hre
Last 5 posts by Student Editor
- Interpretation in International Law: The Object, the Players, the Rules, and the Strategies - April 17th, 2015
- Call for Papers: ESIL International Economic Law International Group Workshop - April 17th, 2015
- Several new events at Lauterpacht Centre for International Law announced - April 15th, 2015
- Balancing the Principle of Complementarity between International and Domestic War Crimes Tribunals Lecture - April 14th, 2015
- Publish with Springer in Law - April 13th, 2015