EIUC Training Seminars: Human Rights and the Environment
The European Inter-University Centre for Human Rights and Democratisation has opened the call for application for the training seminar on Human Rights and the Environment: Synergies and Challenges, that will be held at EIUC’s premises in Venice-Lido, Italy on 21-23 November 2013.
The proposed training course aims at integrating environmental issues and their legal tools within a human rights framework, by involving Conservation Ecology experts side by side with internationally recognised academics and practitioners in the field of Human Rights, International Law and Environmental Law. Lectures, held in English, are conceived for an audience of graduates and practitioners who want to address human rights and the environment from a multi-disciplinary approach.
For more information: http://www.eiuc.org/hre
Last 5 posts by Student Editor
- BIICL event on ‘International Arbitration and Developing Countries’ - August 28th, 2014
- Course on ‘World War 1: Paris 1919 - A New World Order?’ - August 28th, 2014
- Newly published article(s): Asian Journal of International Law - August 27th, 2014
- Symposium on ‘Legitimacy and International Courts’ in Baltimore- 18 & 19 September 2014 - August 26th, 2014
- UN rights expert urges immediate action in Iraq - August 26th, 2014