EIUC Training Seminars: Human Rights and the Environment
The European Inter-University Centre for Human Rights and Democratisation has opened the call for application for the training seminar on Human Rights and the Environment: Synergies and Challenges, that will be held at EIUC’s premises in Venice-Lido, Italy on 21-23 November 2013.
The proposed training course aims at integrating environmental issues and their legal tools within a human rights framework, by involving Conservation Ecology experts side by side with internationally recognised academics and practitioners in the field of Human Rights, International Law and Environmental Law. Lectures, held in English, are conceived for an audience of graduates and practitioners who want to address human rights and the environment from a multi-disciplinary approach.
For more information: http://www.eiuc.org/hre
Last 5 posts by Student Editor
- Newly published articles: Taylor & Francis, Cambridge Journals - November 26th, 2014
- Queen Mary UL Annual Seminar Series: Public International Law & EU Law - November 25th, 2014
- Newly Published Articles: Cambridge Journals Online - November 24th, 2014
- Call for Papers: The Texas International Law Journal - November 16th, 2014
- BIICL Event: Contemporary Challenges for International Peace and Justice- Perspectives on Human Rights in the Fight against Terrorism - November 14th, 2014