EIUC Training Seminars: Human Rights and the Environment
The European Inter-University Centre for Human Rights and Democratisation has opened the call for application for the training seminar on Human Rights and the Environment: Synergies and Challenges, that will be held at EIUC’s premises in Venice-Lido, Italy on 21-23 November 2013.
The proposed training course aims at integrating environmental issues and their legal tools within a human rights framework, by involving Conservation Ecology experts side by side with internationally recognised academics and practitioners in the field of Human Rights, International Law and Environmental Law. Lectures, held in English, are conceived for an audience of graduates and practitioners who want to address human rights and the environment from a multi-disciplinary approach.
For more information: http://www.eiuc.org/hre
Last 5 posts by Student Editor
- Newly Published Articles on Human Rights by Taylor & Francis Online - September 20th, 2015
- Event: Procedural Reform in International Courts and Tribunals: Feasible? Desirable? - September 20th, 2015
- York University, Osgoode Hall Law School, Faculty Positions - September 20th, 2015
- University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia, T.C. Beirne School of Law, Research Fellows in Intellectual Property and Food Security - September 20th, 2015
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Law Center Dean - September 20th, 2015