EIUC Training Seminars: Human Rights and the Environment
The European Inter-University Centre for Human Rights and Democratisation has opened the call for application for the training seminar on Human Rights and the Environment: Synergies and Challenges, that will be held at EIUC’s premises in Venice-Lido, Italy on 21-23 November 2013.
The proposed training course aims at integrating environmental issues and their legal tools within a human rights framework, by involving Conservation Ecology experts side by side with internationally recognised academics and practitioners in the field of Human Rights, International Law and Environmental Law. Lectures, held in English, are conceived for an audience of graduates and practitioners who want to address human rights and the environment from a multi-disciplinary approach.
For more information: http://www.eiuc.org/hre
Last 5 posts by Student Editor
- BIICL Short Training Course: Human Rights for Business People - June 30th, 2015
- International Master's Degree in Conflictology - June 15th, 2015
- Refugee Week events at the Refugee Studies Centre, University of Oxford - June 12th, 2015
- Job Opening: Doctoral candidate (PhD Student) in Criminal Law - June 11th, 2015
- Call for Papers: The University of North Carolina's Nineteenth Annual Tax Symposium - June 11th, 2015