EIUC Training Seminars: Human Rights and the Environment
The European Inter-University Centre for Human Rights and Democratisation has opened the call for application for the training seminar on Human Rights and the Environment: Synergies and Challenges, that will be held at EIUC’s premises in Venice-Lido, Italy on 21-23 November 2013.
The proposed training course aims at integrating environmental issues and their legal tools within a human rights framework, by involving Conservation Ecology experts side by side with internationally recognised academics and practitioners in the field of Human Rights, International Law and Environmental Law. Lectures, held in English, are conceived for an audience of graduates and practitioners who want to address human rights and the environment from a multi-disciplinary approach.
For more information: http://www.eiuc.org/hre
Last 5 posts by Student Editor
- Call for papars: Society for Environmental Law and Economics (SELE) 2015 Conference - September 14th, 2014
- Call For Papers: The Past, Present, and Future of the Palestine Mandate in International Law - September 12th, 2014
- Cambridge Journals Online: Newly Published Article(s) - September 10th, 2014
- Cambridge Journals Online: Newly Published Issue - September 10th, 2014
- ICC: Request for investigation into alleged Hamas war crimes - September 8th, 2014