EIUC Training Seminars: Human Rights and the Environment
The European Inter-University Centre for Human Rights and Democratisation has opened the call for application for the training seminar on Human Rights and the Environment: Synergies and Challenges, that will be held at EIUC’s premises in Venice-Lido, Italy on 21-23 November 2013.
The proposed training course aims at integrating environmental issues and their legal tools within a human rights framework, by involving Conservation Ecology experts side by side with internationally recognised academics and practitioners in the field of Human Rights, International Law and Environmental Law. Lectures, held in English, are conceived for an audience of graduates and practitioners who want to address human rights and the environment from a multi-disciplinary approach.
For more information: http://www.eiuc.org/hre
Last 5 posts by Student Editor
- Call for Abstracts: The Environment in Court - July 23rd, 2015
- Call for papers: International Journal of Human Rights and Constitutional Studies - July 23rd, 2015
- Göttingen Conference on Labour Standards in International Economic Law 1-2 Oct 2015 - July 20th, 2015
- Israel to start dialogue with ICC on Gaza strip preliminary examination - July 11th, 2015
- Newly Published Articles on Human Rights by Taylor & Francis Online - July 10th, 2015