EIUC Training Seminars: Human Rights and the Environment
The European Inter-University Centre for Human Rights and Democratisation has opened the call for application for the training seminar on Human Rights and the Environment: Synergies and Challenges, that will be held at EIUC’s premises in Venice-Lido, Italy on 21-23 November 2013.
The proposed training course aims at integrating environmental issues and their legal tools within a human rights framework, by involving Conservation Ecology experts side by side with internationally recognised academics and practitioners in the field of Human Rights, International Law and Environmental Law. Lectures, held in English, are conceived for an audience of graduates and practitioners who want to address human rights and the environment from a multi-disciplinary approach.
For more information: http://www.eiuc.org/hre
Last 5 posts by Student Editor
- Conference on 21st Century Borders: Territorial Conflict and Dispute Resolution - April 23rd, 2014
- Call for Papers: “The Changing Nature of Peacekeeping: Challenges for Jus ad Bellum, Jus in Bello and Human Rights” - April 23rd, 2014
- ILA Conference: Foundations & Futures of International Law - April 23rd, 2014
- Oxford Lecture: An Introduction to the World of International Arbitration - April 23rd, 2014
- Ukraine accepts ICC jurisdiction concerning protester deaths - April 20th, 2014