EIUC Training Seminars: Human Rights and the Environment
The European Inter-University Centre for Human Rights and Democratisation has opened the call for application for the training seminar on Human Rights and the Environment: Synergies and Challenges, that will be held at EIUC’s premises in Venice-Lido, Italy on 21-23 November 2013.
The proposed training course aims at integrating environmental issues and their legal tools within a human rights framework, by involving Conservation Ecology experts side by side with internationally recognised academics and practitioners in the field of Human Rights, International Law and Environmental Law. Lectures, held in English, are conceived for an audience of graduates and practitioners who want to address human rights and the environment from a multi-disciplinary approach.
For more information: http://www.eiuc.org/hre
Last 5 posts by Student Editor
- Conference on ‘Mega-Regionals and the Future of International Trade and Investment Law’ in Dresden on 23rd & 24 October 2014 - August 31st, 2014
- Conference on ‘The Future of Ethics in International Arbitration’ in London on 11 September 2014 - August 31st, 2014
- ESIL Lecture: Human Rights Protection- the Role of the European Court of Human Rights - August 31st, 2014
- The Institute for Global Law and Policy is accepting applications for 2015 Workshop to be held in Doha - August 30th, 2014
- BIICL event on ‘International Arbitration and Developing Countries’ - August 28th, 2014