Summer Law School on French and Comparative Human Rights Law
Bordeaux IV Montesquieu University is organizing the first edition of its Summer Law School “French and Comparative Human rights Law” from the 1st to the 19th of July 2013.
The Summer Law School will bring together students, professors and researchers from around the world who are engaged in French and comparative human rights Law. For three weeks, participants will study Fundamental Freedoms Law with internationally respected faculty from all over Europe.
The program of the Summer Law School is taught in English and composed by 9 modules of 4 hours of courses each. Furthermore, this summer program proposes an introductory course in French of duration of 10 hours.
Students who pass the exam will be awarded an achievement certificate from Bordeaux IV University.
The details about the programme of the summer school as well as conditions for participation in the course can be found at the website: http://summerlawschool.univ-bordeaux.fr/en/
Last 5 posts by Student Editor
- Call for Applications- Joint Interdisciplinary PhD Program in Human Rights - December 20th, 2014
- Recruiting a Professor of International Law: Hertie School of Governance, Berlin - December 19th, 2014
- Conference Announcement: In Pursuit of Pluralist Jurisprudence, Faculty of Law, National University of Singapore - December 19th, 2014
- New Research Fellow position in Business and Human Rights at BIICL - December 18th, 2014
- Call For Papers: Cahiers de droit europeen Conference on the General Principles of European Union Law - December 18th, 2014