Summer Law School on French and Comparative Human Rights Law
Bordeaux IV Montesquieu University is organizing the first edition of its Summer Law School “French and Comparative Human rights Law” from the 1st to the 19th of July 2013.
The Summer Law School will bring together students, professors and researchers from around the world who are engaged in French and comparative human rights Law. For three weeks, participants will study Fundamental Freedoms Law with internationally respected faculty from all over Europe.
The program of the Summer Law School is taught in English and composed by 9 modules of 4 hours of courses each. Furthermore, this summer program proposes an introductory course in French of duration of 10 hours.
Students who pass the exam will be awarded an achievement certificate from Bordeaux IV University.
The details about the programme of the summer school as well as conditions for participation in the course can be found at the website: http://summerlawschool.univ-bordeaux.fr/en/
Last 5 posts by Student Editor
- Conference on ‘Mega-Regionals and the Future of International Trade and Investment Law’ in Dresden on 23rd & 24 October 2014 - August 31st, 2014
- Conference on ‘The Future of Ethics in International Arbitration’ in London on 11 September 2014 - August 31st, 2014
- ESIL Lecture: Human Rights Protection- the Role of the European Court of Human Rights - August 31st, 2014
- The Institute for Global Law and Policy is accepting applications for 2015 Workshop to be held in Doha - August 30th, 2014
- BIICL event on ‘International Arbitration and Developing Countries’ - August 28th, 2014