Summer Law School on French and Comparative Human Rights Law
Bordeaux IV Montesquieu University is organizing the first edition of its Summer Law School “French and Comparative Human rights Law” from the 1st to the 19th of July 2013.
The Summer Law School will bring together students, professors and researchers from around the world who are engaged in French and comparative human rights Law. For three weeks, participants will study Fundamental Freedoms Law with internationally respected faculty from all over Europe.
The program of the Summer Law School is taught in English and composed by 9 modules of 4 hours of courses each. Furthermore, this summer program proposes an introductory course in French of duration of 10 hours.
Students who pass the exam will be awarded an achievement certificate from Bordeaux IV University.
The details about the programme of the summer school as well as conditions for participation in the course can be found at the website: http://summerlawschool.univ-bordeaux.fr/en/
Last 5 posts by Student Editor
- Antonio Cassese Summer School -Geneva- July 2015 - April 25th, 2015
- Job Opening: Hamad bin Khalifa University Law School, Qatar - April 23rd, 2015
- International Energy (IEA) legal interns - April 23rd, 2015
- ASIL Honors and Book Awards - April 23rd, 2015
- Calls For Papers: The First SELS Global Workshop for Junior Empirical-Legal Scholars - April 23rd, 2015