Summer Law School on French and Comparative Human Rights Law
Bordeaux IV Montesquieu University is organizing the first edition of its Summer Law School “French and Comparative Human rights Law” from the 1st to the 19th of July 2013.
The Summer Law School will bring together students, professors and researchers from around the world who are engaged in French and comparative human rights Law. For three weeks, participants will study Fundamental Freedoms Law with internationally respected faculty from all over Europe.
The program of the Summer Law School is taught in English and composed by 9 modules of 4 hours of courses each. Furthermore, this summer program proposes an introductory course in French of duration of 10 hours.
Students who pass the exam will be awarded an achievement certificate from Bordeaux IV University.
The details about the programme of the summer school as well as conditions for participation in the course can be found at the website: http://summerlawschool.univ-bordeaux.fr/en/
Last 5 posts by Student Editor
- New Publications - March 9th, 2014
- Call for papers - Procedural Fairness in International Courts and Tribunals - March 9th, 2014
- BIICL Short Course: Public International Law in Practice, 29-30 April - March 9th, 2014
- Call for Papers: The Legitimate Role(s) of Human Rights Courts in Environmental Disputes - March 2nd, 2014
- Procedural Fairness in International Courts and Tribunals - March 2nd, 2014