Summer Law School on French and Comparative Human Rights Law
Bordeaux IV Montesquieu University is organizing the first edition of its Summer Law School “French and Comparative Human rights Law” from the 1st to the 19th of July 2013.
The Summer Law School will bring together students, professors and researchers from around the world who are engaged in French and comparative human rights Law. For three weeks, participants will study Fundamental Freedoms Law with internationally respected faculty from all over Europe.
The program of the Summer Law School is taught in English and composed by 9 modules of 4 hours of courses each. Furthermore, this summer program proposes an introductory course in French of duration of 10 hours.
Students who pass the exam will be awarded an achievement certificate from Bordeaux IV University.
The details about the programme of the summer school as well as conditions for participation in the course can be found at the website: http://summerlawschool.univ-bordeaux.fr/en/
Last 5 posts by Student Editor
- UN reports possible war crimes in Iraq - July 20th, 2014
- ESIL 10th Anniversary Conference: Vienna, 4-6 September 2014 - July 20th, 2014
- Newly published article(s) from the International & Comparative Law Quarterly - July 18th, 2014
- Research position at UCL Faculty of Laws - July 18th, 2014
- New issue of Global Constitutionalism available on Cambridge Journals Online - July 17th, 2014