New Handbook on ECHR and EU Law on Asylum, Borders and Immigration
A handbook on European law relating to asylum, borders and immigration was launched at a seminar at the European Court of Human Rights on 11 June 2013, which was organised jointly by the Court and the EU Fundamental Rights Agency (FRA).
The handbook is the result of co-operation between the ECtHR and the FRA. The full text of the book is available for free download from the Court’s website in English, French, German and Italian.
Last 5 posts by Student Editor
- T.M.C. Asser Instituut: Conference on Cyber Warfare - October 19th, 2014
- ECCC: Defence lawyers of Ex-Khmer Rouge officials to block first genocide case - October 19th, 2014
- First Khmer Rouge era genocide case opens in ECCC - October 18th, 2014
- BIICL Event: Global Administrative Law and its Judicial Component - October 17th, 2014
- UNSC: Concerns over Venezuela's candidacy in upcoming elections - October 16th, 2014