New Handbook on ECHR and EU Law on Asylum, Borders and Immigration
A handbook on European law relating to asylum, borders and immigration was launched at a seminar at the European Court of Human Rights on 11 June 2013, which was organised jointly by the Court and the EU Fundamental Rights Agency (FRA).
The handbook is the result of co-operation between the ECtHR and the FRA. The full text of the book is available for free download from the Court’s website in English, French, German and Italian.
Last 5 posts by Student Editor
- Call for Papers: The Texas International Law Journal - November 16th, 2014
- BIICL Event: Contemporary Challenges for International Peace and Justice- Perspectives on Human Rights in the Fight against Terrorism - November 14th, 2014
- UN rights expert: enough evidence to hold North Korea accountable for human rights violations - November 14th, 2014
- ICC prosecutor warns deteriorating security in Libya impeding efforts to end impunity - November 13th, 2014
- LSE Event: The Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership: implications for multilateral economic integration - November 13th, 2014