New Handbook on ECHR and EU Law on Asylum, Borders and Immigration
A handbook on European law relating to asylum, borders and immigration was launched at a seminar at the European Court of Human Rights on 11 June 2013, which was organised jointly by the Court and the EU Fundamental Rights Agency (FRA).
The handbook is the result of co-operation between the ECtHR and the FRA. The full text of the book is available for free download from the Court’s website in English, French, German and Italian.
Last 5 posts by Student Editor
- BIICL Short Course: International Law in Practice - August 12th, 2014
- Uganda: Appeal against the court decision voiding anti-gay law - August 11th, 2014
- Uganda high court voids anti-homosexuality law - August 3rd, 2014
- UN rights chief calls for end to 'impunity' after Israel attack on UN school - August 3rd, 2014
- Joint declaration on Israel's Gaza offensive: The International Community Must End Israel’s Collective Punishment of the Civilian Population in the Gaza Strip - August 1st, 2014