New Handbook on ECHR and EU Law on Asylum, Borders and Immigration
A handbook on European law relating to asylum, borders and immigration was launched at a seminar at the European Court of Human Rights on 11 June 2013, which was organised jointly by the Court and the EU Fundamental Rights Agency (FRA).
The handbook is the result of co-operation between the ECtHR and the FRA. The full text of the book is available for free download from the Court’s website in English, French, German and Italian.
Last 5 posts by Student Editor
- Oxford Lecture: An Introduction to the World of International Arbitration - April 23rd, 2014
- Ukraine accepts ICC jurisdiction concerning protester deaths - April 20th, 2014
- New Issue: Transnational Environmental Law - April 19th, 2014
- Oxford job opportunity: Regius Professorship of Civil Law - April 17th, 2014
- UN: New treaty allows children to report rights abuses directly - April 16th, 2014