New Handbook on ECHR and EU Law on Asylum, Borders and Immigration
A handbook on European law relating to asylum, borders and immigration was launched at a seminar at the European Court of Human Rights on 11 June 2013, which was organised jointly by the Court and the EU Fundamental Rights Agency (FRA).
The handbook is the result of co-operation between the ECtHR and the FRA. The full text of the book is available for free download from the Court’s website in English, French, German and Italian.
Last 5 posts by Student Editor
- Newly Published Articles on Human Rights by Taylor & Francis Online - September 20th, 2015
- Event: Procedural Reform in International Courts and Tribunals: Feasible? Desirable? - September 20th, 2015
- York University, Osgoode Hall Law School, Faculty Positions - September 20th, 2015
- University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia, T.C. Beirne School of Law, Research Fellows in Intellectual Property and Food Security - September 20th, 2015
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Law Center Dean - September 20th, 2015