New Handbook on ECHR and EU Law on Asylum, Borders and Immigration
A handbook on European law relating to asylum, borders and immigration was launched at a seminar at the European Court of Human Rights on 11 June 2013, which was organised jointly by the Court and the EU Fundamental Rights Agency (FRA).
The handbook is the result of co-operation between the ECtHR and the FRA. The full text of the book is available for free download from the Court’s website in English, French, German and Italian.
Last 5 posts by Student Editor
- UN rights chief: suspension of NGOs in Burundi 'deeply regrettable' - November 26th, 2015
- Call for Papers: Interest Groups on Feminism and International Law and International Legal Theory - November 26th, 2015
- UN rights expert urges Nigeria to end unlawful evictions - November 24th, 2015
- Newly published articles: Asian Journal of International Law - November 24th, 2015
- Newly Published Articles on Human Rights by Taylor & Francis Online - September 20th, 2015