New Handbook on ECHR and EU Law on Asylum, Borders and Immigration
A handbook on European law relating to asylum, borders and immigration was launched at a seminar at the European Court of Human Rights on 11 June 2013, which was organised jointly by the Court and the EU Fundamental Rights Agency (FRA).
The handbook is the result of co-operation between the ECtHR and the FRA. The full text of the book is available for free download from the Court’s website in English, French, German and Italian.
Last 5 posts by Student Editor
- Rights groups condemn Algeria for unfair trial of activists - July 31st, 2014
- Newly published article(s) for International Review of the Red Cross available on Cambridge Journals Online - July 31st, 2014
- 1 PhD Fellow and 1 Postdoctoral Researcher in the field of Ecological Transition at the Universite Catholique de Louvain - July 31st, 2014
- Melbourne Doctoral Forum on Legal Theory: Call for Papers - July 30th, 2014
- European Court exposes illegal detention facilities linked to CIA's extraordinary rendition program in Poland - July 28th, 2014