New Handbook on ECHR and EU Law on Asylum, Borders and Immigration
A handbook on European law relating to asylum, borders and immigration was launched at a seminar at the European Court of Human Rights on 11 June 2013, which was organised jointly by the Court and the EU Fundamental Rights Agency (FRA).
The handbook is the result of co-operation between the ECtHR and the FRA. The full text of the book is available for free download from the Court’s website in English, French, German and Italian.
Last 5 posts by Student Editor
- UN rights expert urges Indonesia to halt executions for drug-related offenses - February 15th, 2015
- Public International Law Lunchtime Discussion Group events in February - February 15th, 2015
- Arthur Watts Public International Law Seminar Series: A New Dimension in International Environmental Liability Regimes - February 15th, 2015
- Internship Position at Hogan Lovells office in London - February 12th, 2015
- New Issue: The African Journal of International and Comparative Law - February 11th, 2015