New Handbook on ECHR and EU Law on Asylum, Borders and Immigration
A handbook on European law relating to asylum, borders and immigration was launched at a seminar at the European Court of Human Rights on 11 June 2013, which was organised jointly by the Court and the EU Fundamental Rights Agency (FRA).
The handbook is the result of co-operation between the ECtHR and the FRA. The full text of the book is available for free download from the Court’s website in English, French, German and Italian.
Last 5 posts by Student Editor
- New Publications - March 9th, 2014
- Call for papers - Procedural Fairness in International Courts and Tribunals - March 9th, 2014
- BIICL Short Course: Public International Law in Practice, 29-30 April - March 9th, 2014
- Call for Papers: The Legitimate Role(s) of Human Rights Courts in Environmental Disputes - March 2nd, 2014
- Procedural Fairness in International Courts and Tribunals - March 2nd, 2014