New Handbook on ECHR and EU Law on Asylum, Borders and Immigration
A handbook on European law relating to asylum, borders and immigration was launched at a seminar at the European Court of Human Rights on 11 June 2013, which was organised jointly by the Court and the EU Fundamental Rights Agency (FRA).
The handbook is the result of co-operation between the ECtHR and the FRA. The full text of the book is available for free download from the Court’s website in English, French, German and Italian.
Last 5 posts by Student Editor
- Antonio Cassese Summer School -Geneva- July 2015 - April 25th, 2015
- Job Opening: Hamad bin Khalifa University Law School, Qatar - April 23rd, 2015
- International Energy (IEA) legal interns - April 23rd, 2015
- ASIL Honors and Book Awards - April 23rd, 2015
- Calls For Papers: The First SELS Global Workshop for Junior Empirical-Legal Scholars - April 23rd, 2015