New Handbook on ECHR and EU Law on Asylum, Borders and Immigration
A handbook on European law relating to asylum, borders and immigration was launched at a seminar at the European Court of Human Rights on 11 June 2013, which was organised jointly by the Court and the EU Fundamental Rights Agency (FRA).
The handbook is the result of co-operation between the ECtHR and the FRA. The full text of the book is available for free download from the Court’s website in English, French, German and Italian.
Last 5 posts by Student Editor
- International Criminal Court: Four People Arrested for Witness Tampering - December 2nd, 2013
- ITLOS orders release of 'Arctic Sunrise' - December 2nd, 2013
- Journal of International Criminal Justice: new issue - December 1st, 2013
- Call For Papers: Transitional Justice and Civil Society: Learning from International Experience - November 29th, 2013
- New issue of Netherlands International Law Review - November 29th, 2013