New Handbook on ECHR and EU Law on Asylum, Borders and Immigration
A handbook on European law relating to asylum, borders and immigration was launched at a seminar at the European Court of Human Rights on 11 June 2013, which was organised jointly by the Court and the EU Fundamental Rights Agency (FRA).
The handbook is the result of co-operation between the ECtHR and the FRA. The full text of the book is available for free download from the Court’s website in English, French, German and Italian.
Last 5 posts by Student Editor
- Call for Abstracts: The Environment in Court - July 23rd, 2015
- Call for papers: International Journal of Human Rights and Constitutional Studies - July 23rd, 2015
- Göttingen Conference on Labour Standards in International Economic Law 1-2 Oct 2015 - July 20th, 2015
- Israel to start dialogue with ICC on Gaza strip preliminary examination - July 11th, 2015
- Newly Published Articles on Human Rights by Taylor & Francis Online - July 10th, 2015