New Handbook on ECHR and EU Law on Asylum, Borders and Immigration
A handbook on European law relating to asylum, borders and immigration was launched at a seminar at the European Court of Human Rights on 11 June 2013, which was organised jointly by the Court and the EU Fundamental Rights Agency (FRA).
The handbook is the result of co-operation between the ECtHR and the FRA. The full text of the book is available for free download from the Court’s website in English, French, German and Italian.
Last 5 posts by Student Editor
- Upcoming events at the Oxford Institute for Ethics, Law and Armed Conflict (ELAC) - September 30th, 2014
- Call for Papers: James Crawford Essay Prize 2015 of the Journal of International Dispute Settlement - September 30th, 2014
- LSN Job Openings Announcements - September 25th, 2014
- Tribunal welcomed hundreds of visitors on The Hague International Open Doors Day - September 25th, 2014
- LSN Job Openings Announcement - September 25th, 2014