New Handbook on ECHR and EU Law on Asylum, Borders and Immigration
A handbook on European law relating to asylum, borders and immigration was launched at a seminar at the European Court of Human Rights on 11 June 2013, which was organised jointly by the Court and the EU Fundamental Rights Agency (FRA).
The handbook is the result of co-operation between the ECtHR and the FRA. The full text of the book is available for free download from the Court’s website in English, French, German and Italian.
Last 5 posts by Student Editor
- International Law in Practice Short Course - August 27th, 2015
- Call for Papers: the Settlement of Tax Disputes Under International Law - August 2nd, 2015
- Deadline for Applications Extended - ICTJ Intensive Course on Truth Commissions - August 2nd, 2015
- Call for Abstracts: The Environment in Court - July 23rd, 2015
- Call for papers: International Journal of Human Rights and Constitutional Studies - July 23rd, 2015