New Handbook on ECHR and EU Law on Asylum, Borders and Immigration
A handbook on European law relating to asylum, borders and immigration was launched at a seminar at the European Court of Human Rights on 11 June 2013, which was organised jointly by the Court and the EU Fundamental Rights Agency (FRA).
The handbook is the result of co-operation between the ECtHR and the FRA. The full text of the book is available for free download from the Court’s website in English, French, German and Italian.
Last 5 posts by Student Editor
- Conference on ‘Mega-Regionals and the Future of International Trade and Investment Law’ in Dresden on 23rd & 24 October 2014 - August 31st, 2014
- Conference on ‘The Future of Ethics in International Arbitration’ in London on 11 September 2014 - August 31st, 2014
- ESIL Lecture: Human Rights Protection- the Role of the European Court of Human Rights - August 31st, 2014
- The Institute for Global Law and Policy is accepting applications for 2015 Workshop to be held in Doha - August 30th, 2014
- BIICL event on ‘International Arbitration and Developing Countries’ - August 28th, 2014