New Handbook on ECHR and EU Law on Asylum, Borders and Immigration
A handbook on European law relating to asylum, borders and immigration was launched at a seminar at the European Court of Human Rights on 11 June 2013, which was organised jointly by the Court and the EU Fundamental Rights Agency (FRA).
The handbook is the result of co-operation between the ECtHR and the FRA. The full text of the book is available for free download from the Court’s website in English, French, German and Italian.
Last 5 posts by Student Editor
- Call for papers: Society for Environmental Law and Economics (SELE) 2015 Conference - September 14th, 2014
- Call For Papers: The Past, Present, and Future of the Palestine Mandate in International Law - September 12th, 2014
- Cambridge Journals Online: Newly Published Article(s) - September 10th, 2014
- Cambridge Journals Online: Newly Published Issue - September 10th, 2014
- ICC: Request for investigation into alleged Hamas war crimes - September 8th, 2014