New Handbook on ECHR and EU Law on Asylum, Borders and Immigration
A handbook on European law relating to asylum, borders and immigration was launched at a seminar at the European Court of Human Rights on 11 June 2013, which was organised jointly by the Court and the EU Fundamental Rights Agency (FRA).
The handbook is the result of co-operation between the ECtHR and the FRA. The full text of the book is available for free download from the Court’s website in English, French, German and Italian.
Last 5 posts by Student Editor
- Newly published articles for Transnational Environmental Law - March 28th, 2015
- New Issue: Medical Law International - March 28th, 2015
- UN to appoint Special Rapporteur on the right to privacy - March 28th, 2015
- UN rights expert condemns violations in Gaza Conflict - March 24th, 2015
- Traineeships at the European Court of Justice - March 24th, 2015