Workshop on the International Tribunals and the ICC
Royal University in partnership with the International Criminal Bar, the International Criminal Defence Attorneys Association, the National Association of Criminal Defence Lawyers and the Hague University of Applied Science, is offering a three-day training workshop on international criminal law and procedure in Victoria, B.C., Canada.
The training will take place between 18-20 July 2013.
The forum will address substantive law, advocacy skills, novel approaches, procedural and ethical dilemmas for lawyers engaged in international criminal matters and practice before the ad hoc International Tribunals and the International Criminal Court (ICC). Presentations will be in English by distinguished criminal law practitioners from Canada, the United States and Europe. The forum will also provide a unique opportunity to meet lawyers and experts in this highly specialised field. The sessions are designed to encourage a dialogue around critical international criminal law issues and to help equip lawyers to practice criminal law nationally and internationally.
Additional information, the registration form and a draft agenda can be found here.
Last 5 posts by Student Editor
- Newly Published Articles: Taylor & Francis Online - January 17th, 2016
- Newly published articles: Cambridge Journals Online - January 14th, 2016
- Call for Applications: Funded Internship at the ICJ - January 12th, 2016
- Call for Papers: Conference on Internet Commerce and Innovation - January 10th, 2016
- Call for Papers: Legal Scholarship Workshop at the University of Hong Kong - January 10th, 2016