International Law Observer Blog Looking for Student Editor/-s
The International Law Observer Blog (ILO Blog) is looking for one or two enthusiastic master student(s) or Ph.D. candidate(s) who can assist with regularly, i.e. weekly or biweekly, including on the Blog information on new academic publications, upcoming events, important international documents and other international law-related topicalities.
The ILO Blog is a well-known website that provides commentary and updates in the area of international law and it is read by around 500 readers every day. The work performed by the Student Editor(s) is fairly simple but provides the assigned person(s) with a very good overview over the latest developments in both the theory and practice of international law. Student Editor(s) may also use their involvement to promote the overall development of the ILO Blog with own initiatives.
Some experience with blogging is required. Familiarity with the use of the blog tool/CMS WordPress is an asset. Fulfilling the above-mentioned tasks would be on a voluntary basis and requires a few hours per week. Applicants should be available to perform the above-mentioned tasks for at least one year.
Also, the editors of the ILO Blog would be glad to provide advice and supervision, as well as mentoring, to the Student Editor(s).
Applications should include a detailed CV (~ two pages) and a letter of interest and should be sent to the editors of the ILO Blog at firstname.lastname@example.org only. The application deadline is Tuesday, 30 April 2013.
Last 5 posts by Dr. Dominik Zimmermann
- Conference: The European Convention on Human Rights and General International Law - April 23rd, 2015
- United Nations Audiovisual Library of International Law - April 2nd, 2015
- European Master’s Degree in Human Rights and Democratisation - February 22nd, 2015
- 22nd St.Gallen International Competition Law Forum ICF: 23 and 24 April 2015 - February 22nd, 2015
- Frankfurt Investment Law Workshop: International Investment Law and History (13-14 March 2015) - January 15th, 2015