Call for Papers: 2013 Special Issue from the International Journal of Transitional Justice
The International Journal of Transitional Justice invites submissions for its 2013 Special Issue titled ‘The role of international criminal justice in transitional justice.’ The deadline for submissions is 1 March 2013. For further details click below.
For further details click below.
Last 5 posts by Dominik Zimmermann
- "´Operation: Last Chance´, dilemmas of justice, and lessons for international criminal tribunals" by Sergey Vasiliev - November 5th, 2013
- In the wake of the uprisings, by Jan Wouters and Sanderijn Duquet - October 17th, 2013
- GoJIL Student Essay Competition 2013: "Principles of International Criminal Law" - August 12th, 2013
- Call for Papers: Journal on the Use of Force and International Law - July 30th, 2013
- New Edition and Website of the Goettingen Journal of International Law - July 30th, 2013