Call for Papers: 2013 Special Issue from the International Journal of Transitional Justice
The International Journal of Transitional Justice invites submissions for its 2013 Special Issue titled ‘The role of international criminal justice in transitional justice.’ The deadline for submissions is 1 March 2013. For further details click below.
For further details click below.
Last 5 posts by Dr. Dominik Zimmermann
- EIUC Training Seminar for International Electoral Observers, November 2014 - July 29th, 2014
- New issue of the European Journal of Legal Studies (EJLS) - July 29th, 2014
- Call for Papers: Workshop on "The (Comparative) Constitutional Law of Private-Public Arbitration" Max Planck Institute for International Law, Heidelberg - July 29th, 2014
- Conference: The Rule of Law and Its Application to the United Nations - July 24th, 2014
- GoJIL Student Essay Competition 2014: The International Law of the Sea - July 24th, 2014