Call for Papers: 2013 Special Issue from the International Journal of Transitional Justice
The International Journal of Transitional Justice invites submissions for its 2013 Special Issue titled ‘The role of international criminal justice in transitional justice.’ The deadline for submissions is 1 March 2013. For further details click below.
For further details click below.
Last 5 posts by Dr. Dominik Zimmermann
- Upcoming panel discussion on migration by sea in the Mediterranean - April 22nd, 2014
- International Law Observer welcomes new author - April 15th, 2014
- European Journal of Human Rights – Journal européen des droits de l’homme - April 10th, 2014
- Guest Post: Looking at Maidan through the Nicaragua Standard: Did the EU and the US violate the Non-Intervention Principle? - March 18th, 2014
- "Iraq, detainee abuse, and the danger of humanitarian double standards" by Geoffrey S. Corn - March 18th, 2014