JILIR – Call for Submissions, Volume 9.1
The Journal of International Law and International Relations (JILIR) invites submissions from scholars of International Law and/or International Relations for Volume 9.1, which will be compiled in fall 2012. The Journal is a peer-reviewed scholarly journal that seeks to develop interdisciplinary discourse at the nexus of these two dynamic disciplines.
JILIR welcomes submissions on the wide variety of topics in the intellectual space jointly occupied by International Law and International Relations. In addition to accepting scholarly research articles, JILIR has renewed acceptance of book reviews.
Please send submissions to email@example.com, as attachments in Microsoft Word or Rich Text Format, with the author’s name removed from the document for the purposes of anonymous review. Please include the author’s full contact information (name, institutional affiliation, mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address) in the body of the e-mail. JILIR prefers articles under 20,000 words in length (the equivalent of 40 journal pages) including text and footnotes. JILIR will not publish articles exceeding 30,000 words (the equivalent of 60 journal pages) except in extraordinary circumstances.
Book reviews should be insightful, critical reviews of recent manuscripts in either discipline, between 750 and 1,500 words (including quotations).
Submissions must be received by September 22, 2012 to be considered for publication.
Last 5 posts by Dr. Dominik Zimmermann
- "The case law of the ICJ in investment arbitration" by Professor Alain Pellet - March 4th, 2014
- International Law Observer on Twitter - March 2nd, 2014
- Clip of the Week: Professor Martti Koskenniemi on Politics and International Law - February 16th, 2014
- Venice Academy of Human Rights 2014 - "Judicial Legitimacy and the Rule of Law" - February 8th, 2014
- Training Seminar for Short-Term IEO, March 2014 - February 3rd, 2014