Harold Koh on International Law
FORA.TV shows an excerpt from this year’s ASIL annual meeting, which concluded on 27th March. The clips is from the presentation of the current legal adviser of the US state department, Harold Koh. Discussion on the statements made by Harold Koh are ongoing on Opinio Juris.
Last 5 posts by Dr. Dominik Zimmermann
- Upcoming panel discussion on migration by sea in the Mediterranean - April 22nd, 2014
- International Law Observer welcomes new author - April 15th, 2014
- European Journal of Human Rights – Journal européen des droits de l’homme - April 10th, 2014
- Guest Post: Looking at Maidan through the Nicaragua Standard: Did the EU and the US violate the Non-Intervention Principle? - March 18th, 2014
- "Iraq, detainee abuse, and the danger of humanitarian double standards" by Geoffrey S. Corn - March 18th, 2014