Harold Koh on International Law
FORA.TV shows an excerpt from this year’s ASIL annual meeting, which concluded on 27th March. The clips is from the presentation of the current legal adviser of the US state department, Harold Koh. Discussion on the statements made by Harold Koh are ongoing on Opinio Juris.
Last 5 posts by Dominik Zimmermann
- "´Operation: Last Chance´, dilemmas of justice, and lessons for international criminal tribunals" by Sergey Vasiliev - November 5th, 2013
- In the wake of the uprisings, by Jan Wouters and Sanderijn Duquet - October 17th, 2013
- GoJIL Student Essay Competition 2013: "Principles of International Criminal Law" - August 12th, 2013
- Call for Papers: Journal on the Use of Force and International Law - July 30th, 2013
- New Edition and Website of the Goettingen Journal of International Law - July 30th, 2013