In memoriam: Thomas M Franck
International legal scholarship on 27. May lost one of its leading figures: Thomas M Franck passed away after a long struggle against cancer. At his last scholarly position he was Murry and Ida Becker Professor of Law Emeritus at NYU. Professor Franck was the author of more than thirty books and numerous articles in the field of international law. NYU law school has a page in memoriam and Opinio Juris features a good post by Chris Borgen remembering Professor Franck.
Last 5 posts by Dr. Dominik Zimmermann
- In memoriam: Univ.-Prof. Dr. Otto Triffterer - June 10th, 2015
- New author: Mikkel Jarle Christensen - June 8th, 2015
- Conference: The European Convention on Human Rights and General International Law - April 23rd, 2015
- United Nations Audiovisual Library of International Law - April 2nd, 2015
- European Master’s Degree in Human Rights and Democratisation - February 22nd, 2015