In memoriam: Thomas M Franck
International legal scholarship on 27. May lost one of its leading figures: Thomas M Franck passed away after a long struggle against cancer. At his last scholarly position he was Murry and Ida Becker Professor of Law Emeritus at NYU. Professor Franck was the author of more than thirty books and numerous articles in the field of international law. NYU law school has a page in memoriam and Opinio Juris features a good post by Chris Borgen remembering Professor Franck.
Last 5 posts by Dr. Dominik Zimmermann
- CJICL conference - Call for papers - November 21st, 2014
- EIUC Training Seminar for International Electoral Observers, November 2014 - July 29th, 2014
- New issue of the European Journal of Legal Studies (EJLS) - July 29th, 2014
- Call for Papers: Workshop on "The (Comparative) Constitutional Law of Private-Public Arbitration" Max Planck Institute for International Law, Heidelberg - July 29th, 2014
- Conference: The Rule of Law and Its Application to the United Nations - July 24th, 2014